Self-Mastery Coaching For High Achievers
Become Your Best Self and Design Your Ideal Life
You’re successful in people’s eyes.
Deep down, you know you’re not fulfilled.
There’s an empty void inside you that doesn’t get filled.
You see, we are weird creatures.
We think we want the best for ourselves, but we don’t.
From my experience in coaching and reading a lot of your emails over the years, I see a lot of patterns repeating over and over again.
You may think that you don’t self-sabotage or limit yourself. So let’s find out if you do.
See if you can identify with any of these behaviors of self-sabotage:
- Poor work life: Procrastination, resistance, poor performance, busyness, burnout, etc.
- People pleasing: Lack of healthy boundaries, saying yes when you want to say no, seeking approval from everyone, fearing rejection, not expressing your needs and wants, etc.
- Inner passivity: Avoiding responsibility, victimhood, relying on others to make you happy, living a purposeless life, being controlled by primitive thinking patterns, etc.
- Low self-esteem: Having limiting beliefs and insecurities, feeling unworthy, negative self-talk, self-doubt, having low standards for oneself, etc.
- Addictions: Bad habits and behaviors, choosing or staying in toxic self-sabotaging relationships, being attracted and attached to unavailable people or people who aren’t good for you, overindulging, lack of discipline, etc.
- Blocking happiness, success and well-being: Not starting or staying consistent, seeking drama or distractions, not taking care of yourself, staying safe and comfortable, not asking for or receiving help, etc.
I’m certain that you at least do one of these things. In fact, most people are doing it in many ways and they don’t even realize it.
You may have tried different solutions like reading books, taking courses, etc. but they don’t work without the one thing you actually need.
The solution to all the problems mentioned above boils down to a single factor – Self-Mastery.
- If you want to be a leader, you need self-mastery.
- If you want to excel in your career or business, you need self-mastery.
- If you want to be a good father or a mother, you need self-mastery.
- If you want to be healthy, you need self-mastery
- If you want to live a good life, you need self-mastery.
- If you want to change the world, you need self-mastery.
Everything rewarding in life comes from self-mastery.
But there’s one problem.
Self-mastery is hard.
But when you learn to master yourself…
- Self-discipline becomes easier
- Self-love becomes effortless
- Self-confidence becomes natural
- Happiness becomes a side-effect
- Success becomes automatic
You stop complaining, blaming, or hating. You become more self-aware and self-reliant. You take 100% responsibility for yourself and your life.
You can’t expect to perform at your best, live with joy, and love with an open heart without mastering yourself.
The best part – ANYONE can do this. You don’t need any talent or luck.
- Grow from setbacks, challenges, obstacles, mistakes, failures, and rejections
- Push beyond your comfort zone and love the growth zone where the transformation happens
- Choose to delay gratification for your long-term benefits instead of choosing instant gratification for short-term pleasure
- Recognize self-doubt and beat it instead of letting it paralyze you
- Manage the ups and downs of life like a boss even if you’re extremely sensitive in nature
- Learn to love yourself and have a positive outlook on life
Now imagine yourself doing all of that and fighting for yourself, but also having a coach by your side.
Coaching can help you create your ideal future faster. In the process, you develop the greatness in you that you may not discover on your own.
You can easily measure your life by the number and the depth of transformations you go through.
You can’t transform until you take the leap of faith. You can’t transform until you face the demons. You can’t transform until you feel the pain.
The sea of transformation is calling you to adventure. Why are you still sitting? What are you waiting for? You’ve already lost what you have to lose. You have everything to gain out there.
No matter where you are, there’s always the next level.
Now I have one question for you – Are you ready for your transformation?
I’m Prakhar. I help ambitious people change their self-limiting behaviors, create an empowering belief system, and attain self-mastery.
When I was a kid, I was happy and joyous. But as I grew up, I became more and more stressed, anxious, and depressed.
I had no confidence or direction in life. My mind was programmed against me. The worst part – I had nobody to share my feelings with. I didn’t feel safe to express my true self. I was lonely, angry, sad, and overwhelmed at the same time.
I had no life to live. I had no one to love.
Then I took the pledge to train myself and change my life. I could no longer handle the pain and suffering. I took full responsibility for myself and created a new reality.
The more I trained myself, the more I got in touch with my higher self. My life aligned itself. I re-discovered myself, found my purpose, and fell in love with life over and over again.
I didn’t accomplish anything because of talent. All I did was eliminate the self-destructive behaviors and the self-limiting beliefs within me. I faced my shadows and removed the biggest obstacle in my path, which was me. I got out of my own way.
I can help you do the same. I’ll take you through the transformation you need through the quickest and a personalized path for you.
I have found that my biggest gift is my ability to coach on a personal level. I help you find your own inner wisdom. I bridge the gap between you and your ideal future self. I take out the hidden greatness in you so you can reach the next level of your evolution.
With me, you will stop sabotaging yourself and create a powerful self-image through self-love and self-mastery.
Most people sabotage themselves by not taking the help. The truth is that your ego never wants the best for you. It wants to protect itself and stay comfortable.
So you must rebel against it and go from being passive to an active investor in your future self. If you have the resources, coaching is the best investment you can make in your life.
Take the first step. There’s no risk. Book a 30-minute call with me.
“You will never have a greater or lesser dominion than that over yourself…the height of a man’s success is gauged by his self-mastery; the depth of his failure by his self-abandonment.”
– Leonardo da Vinci
Testimonials For Prakhar