Personal Coaching For Ambitious People
Let me guess…
You’re successful in people’s eyes.
Deep down, you know you’re not fulfilled.
Even though you achieve more, make sacrifices and dream big…
There’s an empty void inside you that doesn’t get filled.
You see, we are weird creatures.
We think we want the best for ourselves, but we don’t.
From my experience in coaching and reading a lot of emails over the ears, I see a lot of patterns repeating over and over again.
You may think that you don’t self-sabotage or limit yourself. So let’s find out how you do.
See if you can identify with any of these behaviors of self-sabotage:
- Procrastination; laziness
- People-pleasing; being soft; being “nice”
- Inferiority complex; insecurities; fear of criticism
- Lack of focus; not being present
- Avoiding responsibility or commitment
- Negative thoughts; depression
- Anxious thoughts; overthinking; social anxiety
- Giving up to fear; cowardice; staying safe and comfortable; avoiding mistakes, failures and rejections; avoiding risks, uncertainty and change
- Being a miser; not eating enough; not enjoying life
- Overspending; eating too much; addictions; overindulging; lack of discipline
- Ignoring finances; relationships, happiness or health (the consequences of bad habits); staying poor, lonely, unhappy or on a poor diet
- Workaholism; overworking
- Giving up or not starting; not staying consistent
- Avoiding spending time alone; being overly dependent on relationships; staying in a toxic relationship
- Anger; resentment; hatred; envy; blaming; shaming; judging; unforgiving (oneself or others)
- Perfectionism (bad kind — obsessing over unimportant details)
- Poor performance; not giving your best
- Wasting time or being “busy” all the time
- Seeking drama, distractions and excuses
- Lying to yourself and others
- Thinking small; playing victim
- Not seeking or asking for help; staying unclear and confused
I’m certain that you at least do one of these things. In fact, most people are doing it in many ways and they don’t even realize it.
Awareness is the first step to self-mastery, so congrats for taking it.
If you REALLY want to resolve any of those behaviors in yourself, let’s start with the last one of the list.
Would you like some help?
Asking for help is not a sign of weakness.
I’m Prakhar – a certified coach who helps highly ambitious people change their self-limiting behaviors to attain self-mastery and to practice self-love.
I went from being an average student to winning awards in college. I refused to get jobs to earn my freedom. I beat hereditary diseases by taking full responsibility for my health.
I didn’t accomplish anything because of talent. All I did was eliminate the self-destructive behaviors within me. I removed the biggest obstacle in my path, which was me. I got out of my own way.
I’ll help you do the same. I’ll take you through the transformation you need through the quickest and a personalized path for you.
With me, you will stop sabotaging yourself and create a powerful self-image through self-love and self-mastery.
How do you sign up?
First we need to find if we’re a good fit for each other. For that, I’ll give you a free coaching session if I think we’re good fit for each other.
To find that out, fill out the form below and answer a few simple questions.
Testimonials For Prakhar