Self-Mastery For High Achievers
Perform At Your Peak & Become Powerful To Reach Your Next Level
You’re successful in people’s eyes.
Deep down, you know you’re not fulfilled.
You see, we are weird creatures.
We think we want the best for ourselves, but we don’t.
After coaching hundreds of people, I see a lot of patterns repeating over and over again.
You may think that you don’t self-sabotage or limit yourself. So let’s find out if you do.
See if you can identify with any of these behaviors of self-sabotage:
- Poor work life: Procrastination, resistance, low performance, bad management, busyness, burnout, sacrificing your health, family and life, etc.
- People pleasing: Lack of healthy boundaries, saying yes when you want to say no, seeking approval from everyone, fearing rejection, not expressing your needs and wants, etc.
- Passive behavior: Avoiding change or responsibility, victimhood, relying on others to make you happy, letting perfectionism block you, living a purposeless life, being controlled by primitive thinking patterns, etc.
- Weak self-esteem: Having limiting beliefs and insecurities, hiding because of the imposter syndrome, feeling unworthy, negative self-talk, self-doubt, having low standards for oneself, etc.
- Compulsions: Bad habits and behaviors, choosing or staying in toxic self-sabotaging relationships, being attracted and attached to unavailable people or people who aren’t good for you, overindulging, lack of discipline, etc.
- Blocking success, happiness and well-being: Letting the fear of failure or the fear of success paralyze you, Not starting or staying consistent, seeking drama or distractions, not taking care of yourself, not upgrading your mindset, staying safe and comfortable, not asking for or receiving help, etc.
I’m certain that you at least do one of these things. In fact, most people are doing it in many ways and they don’t even realize it.
You may have tried different solutions like reading books, taking courses, etc. but they don’t work without the one thing you actually need.
The solution to all the problems mentioned above boils down to a single factor – Self-Mastery.
- If you want to earn more money in your career or business, you need self-mastery.
- If you want to take control of your time, you need self-mastery.
- If you want to attract loving relationships, you need self-mastery.
- If you want to be in the best shape of your life, you need self-mastery
- If you want to achieve your dreams, you need self-mastery.
- If you want to be a powerful leader, you need self-mastery.
Everything rewarding in life comes from self-mastery.
But there’s one problem.
Self-mastery is hard.
But when you learn to master yourself…
- Self-discipline becomes easier
- Self-confidence becomes natural
- Productivity becomes effortless
- Success becomes automatic
- Happiness becomes a side-effect
You stop complaining, blaming, or hating. You become more self-aware and self-reliant. You take 100% responsibility for yourself and your life.
You can’t perform at your peak, give your best, live in harmony, and love fully without mastering yourself.
The best part – ANYONE can do this. You don’t need any talent or luck.
When you become a better version of yourself, you become more valuable, more attractive, and more powerful.
Now imagine yourself doing all of that and fighting for yourself, but also having a coach by your side.
Coaching helps you create your ideal future faster. Instead of intellectualizing self-help books, you get busy transforming yourself and changing your life.
No matter where you are, there’s always the next level.
Now I have one question for you – Are you ready for your transformation?
Hi, I’m Prakhar. I created Design Epic Life to help you live your best life, perform at your best and become the best version of yourself.
With a background in behavioral psychology, I went on to study neuroscience and coaching methods to be able to help myself and others.
First, I worked on myself. I had zero business, productivity, and money skills. I had no control over myself. I was fat and lazy. I was shy and anxious around people. I was a chronic overthinker. And I was so highly sensitive that every little thing would hurt and drain me.
As a result, I stayed stuck, small, and afraid. My self-esteem and confidence kept going down the drain. But then through the power of self-mastery, I gained control over my health, time, business, finance, relationships, thoughts, and emotions.
Now I’ve coached hundreds of people and I’ve spent thousands of dollars learning from some of the best coaches and mentors in the world.
I’m on a mission to help you reach the next level of your success. Because when you flourish, the whole world benefits.
- Most coaches use sticks and carrots for high-performance. I focus on the self-mastery you need to accomplish things on your own.
- Most coaches throw advice at you. I pull out your inner genius and help you choose greatness.
- Most coaches give you discipline and tough love. I help you build your own self-discipline and self-love.
Most people sabotage themselves by not taking any help. The truth is that your ego never wants the best for you. It wants to protect itself and stay comfortable.
So you must rebel against it and go from being passive to an active investor in your future self. If you have the resources, coaching is the best investment you can make in your life.
Take the first step. There’s no risk. Fill out the form below:
“One can have no smaller or greater mastery than mastery of oneself.”
– Leonardo da Vinci
Testimonials For Prakhar
“Your level of success will rarely exceed your level of personal development because success is something you attract by the person you become.”
– Jim Rohn