Design Epic Life Community
Tell me and I forget, teach me and I remember, involve me and I learn. – Ben Franklin
Hi, I’m Prakhar.
I created Design Epic Life to help ambitious people design their lives. I’ve been a top writer on Medium.com in several categories and I contribute to publications like The Mission and The Startup.
After writing a ton of posts online, and even after getting tons of emails about how I’ve helped people, I’ve decided to help people on a much deeper level.
You see, reading articles or books and getting the feeling of improvement isn’t enough.
Success is often a lonely and boring journey.
For that reason, I’m opening doors to a new opportunity for life designers and lifelong learners to come together for practical self-improvement.
This isn’t another dead community of uncommitted people.
This is for people who are serious about designing their best lives and creating their best selves.
Here’s what you get in the community:
A Slack group with the following topics:
- Lifelong learning
- Productivity system
- Lifestyle & happiness
- Career growth
- Health optimization
Other channels we’ll use on our journeys:
- Epic battle scars: This is where you can discuss or acknowledge your obstacles, struggles, setbacks, failures, etc. We name it as “battle scars” because that’s what they are — a sign of character strength.
- Epic challenges: This is where weekly self-improvement challenges take place. They can be activities, reminders, skills or virtues to practice. Once challenges are displayed, you can make the commitment by writing “Challenge accepted”. We discuss the challenge and our practice the whole week. Once the week is over, we update the member’s sheet with people who completed the challenge and distribute value points (explained below).
- Epic small wins: This is where we celebrate and discuss our wins (small or big — doesn’t matter). The purpose is to get inspired and be happy for each other.
- Weekly review: Anyone can take a few moments to reflect on their past week and share ~3 main commitments for the next week. It’s a fun way to hold each other accountable for the goals we set.
Some bonus features:
- Built-in meditation: At any time, you can meditate right in the slack community based on how you’re feeling using the “meditations” app. It keeps track of your progress and gives you plenty of meditations to choose from.
- Value points: As we do the self-improvement challenge, we’ll distribute value points such as…
So if you’d like to be part of this community, I invite you to join the community while it’s free to join in beta.
But there’s a catch.
I want to take in only the people who are serious about taking control of their lives and becoming a better version of themselves.
So I ask you to fill out a form and upload PDF file of the success roadmap for one of your goals. You can get the template by clicking here. And you can read more about how to use the template by clicking here.
The places and the time to apply are limited. So grab your place as soon as you can. Once you’re approved, I’ll invite you through your email.
I can’t wait to see you inside. 🙂
PS: Got questions? Reach me at prakhar[at]designepiclife[dot]com