EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE BOOTCAMP
A 5-week community-based online bootcamp to go from emotionally average to emotionally smart
Imagine some successful people you admire the most.
Now, let me ask you this:
What’s the one thing common about them?
You probably guessed it right from the title of the page. Yes, they develop high emotional intelligence.
No matter which industry or field they are in, most of them didn’t succeed due to their IQ. Instead, they leveraged their ability to become more emotionally intelligent.
Let me share with you my story.
I created Design Epic Life to help ambitious people design their lives.
I was an average guy with average ambitions. I didn’t get the best grades in school and I was socially awkward.
But then, something changed.
I discovered the power of “Emotional Intelligence”.
At first, I rolled my eyes because anytime I would hear “intelligence”, I would automatically believe that’s out of my reach.
Soon enough, I learned that emotional intelligence is actually a skill, not a born trait. It’s something anyone can develop.
Because I was desperate to try anything to improve my life, I gave it a shot.
I devoured hours to learn and improve different aspects of my emotional intelligence.
It was fascinating. And you want to know the results?
Emotional intelligence literally saved my life.
- I was no longer lost in the crowd. I discovered myself and found what I wanted to do with my life.
- I wasn’t a victim of my emotions anymore. I learned to manage myself, which led me to survive the tough times in life.
- I stopped relying on external motivators. I developed self-discipline and intrinsic motivation to get pulled towards my goals.
- I quit being self-absorbed, who could only think about “me, me, me”. I started serving and connecting with people on a much deeper level.
- I let go of my social fears and insecurities. I became confident in my social abilities like speaking, listening, holding conversations, using body language, etc.
It’s not that I have mastered all the skills. I have a lot to learn. But I would have learned a lot more if only our education system taught us these skills from the beginning.
I want to change that.
I want to offer you the opportunity to join like-minded people diving into a 5-week bootcamp to take their emotional intelligence to the next level.
Here’s what I’ve realized.
Books, courses, and articles are great to learn things. But that’s all they really do most of the time.
To really get better at something, you got to put in the time and effort to develop the skill.
And what’s a better way to improve emotional intelligence than to take part in exercises and challenges to make things happen in the real world?
Here’s your opportunity to change the trajectory of your life or accelerate your growth in 5 weeks.
No BS. No boring lectures. No fluff. Just short lessons and a ton of action.
But Prakhar, I’m busy you know, I don’t have a lot of time, you say.
I know, I get it.
No one has extra time to kill. And when you get some time after doing all the hard work, you’re too exhausted to do anything.
The bootcamp is not about taking hours of your life every day. It’s not about reading books or watching motivational videos.
You probably have spent enough time in theory. Even if you haven’t, you can get ahead of 99% of the people just by practicing the right way.
Most of the things you’ll do at the bootcamp are part of your daily life. Which means, no extra commitments. Just doing things differently.
Now, let me get this straight. I don’t mean to say that you won’t have to spend any extra second to put in the effort. You will put in work, which will take some time. But way less than the traditional path.
Now you might be thinking…
How does this bootcamp actually help me at all?
In other words, how does this apply to me?
If you’ve reached this far, it applies to you.
There are two types of people:
The average ones —average entrepreneur, average student, average employee, average boss, average parent, average husband, average wife, average friend, and so on.
Then there are people who have something about them. You’re not sure what that is but they just have a slight edge in everything they do. They are what most people call—extraordinary.
How do they go from average to the extraordinary?
By investing in themselves.
The biggest investment you can make is an investment in yourself.
Average people think they are doing great just by reading and learning. That’s where extraordinary people take the next step.
The next step is to set stakes. They know reading and learning is almost free. Anybody can do that, so it’s not valuable anymore. But those who invest their time, money, and effort are the ones who take it to the next level.
- Hiring managers are desperately looking for people who are emotionally intelligent. They admit that they would choose someone who has better soft skills even if they don’t have the best hard skills.
- Most entrepreneurs never taste success. I’m not talking about failure here. Everyone fails. But the ones who eventually succeed acquire one of the biggest skills they need for success — emotional intelligence.
- Relationships can easily become a disaster when two people with low emotional intelligence collide. It’s not just about romantic relationships. Parents owe their children to create a culture of high emotional intelligence since childhood.
Now, let me ask you a simple question.
Are you ready to join the extraordinary club?
If you are, I open the doors and welcome you to the Emotional Intelligence Bootcamp, which may be the biggest investment you will make this year.
The bootcamp starts on September 1, 2018. It runs for 5-weeks where each week is dedicated to one area of emotional intelligence:
- Social Skills
Every week, every person enrolled in the bootcamp will get practical exercises to focus on the specified area of emotional intelligence that week.
The more exercise you do, the more you raise your emotional intelligence.
At the end of the bootcamp:
You will become more self-aware, gain clarity and self-confidence even if you feel lost or have self-doubt.
You will manage your emotions better, gain mental stability and inner peace even if you’ve failed a million times before.
You will become self-motivated and self-disciplined so you can build habits and move towards your goals without relying on external motivation or willpower.
You will love and relate to others better so you can maintain a positive mental state even if you keep having negative or judgmental thoughts about others or yourself.
You will communicate and express yourself better with confidence even if you fear social situations or don’t feel intelligent enough.
Sounds good? If yes, read on to see if you’re a right fit.
The bootcamp is NOT for you if:
- You want a quick solution without you taking any action.
- You don’t think Emotional Intelligence can make a difference in your life.
- You believe you have achieved complete mastery over yourself.
The bootcamp right for you if:
- You want to understand and manage yourself better.
- You want to have better relationships. (personal and professional)
- You’re willing to invest in your personal growth to live a better quality of life.
The requirements to get into the bootcamp:
- You’re open-minded and have a growth mindset. (which means you believe you can improve)
- You’re serious about your personal growth and wellbeing.
- You can make a tiny time commitment.
The time you dedicate to the bootcamp depends on you. You’ll have all week to do the exercises so you’re flexible to find time as per your schedule. But it totally depends on you which ones you want to do, although the more you do, the more you’ll get out of the bootcamp.
A normal ticket to the bootcamp is $97. But you get can get it for over 50% discount as you’ll be one of the first ones to experience the event. I will only accept limited tickets since I want to focus on the quality of experience and the value you get out of the event.
For any reason, if you want a refund just ask me before or during the bootcamp and I’ll give you a full refund.
1. What if I don’t have enough time?
You don’t need a lot of time. While you do need to put in the effort, I won’t ask you to put hours into this. I will do my best to keep tasks simple and easy-to-follow. Moreover, you’d have complete freedom over which tasks you want to do. But the more you do, the more cookies you get from me. 😉
2. What if I get too busy with life or decide to drop out for any reason?
No problem. I understand life gets crazy sometimes. So, I will give you the full refund. I want people to be happier after the bootcamp even if it means giving them the full refund.
3. Who are you to teach me about emotional intelligence?
I am just like you — eager to learn more about emotional intelligence to improve myself and my life. So I spent hours, days, weeks, months, and years to study emotional intelligence in depth. Don’t worry, I will not lecture you. What I will do however is provide you with easy-to-follow instructions and tasks in a structured manner. You will become your own teacher as you will do the tasks.