If you’re looking for the best planners, you’re in the right place. In this post, I go over some of the best productivity planners so you don’t have to spend hours finding the best one for you. You can check out the page-by-page features of the planners at a glance all on this page to choose your planner.
And in case you’re wondering why you should even buy a planner when you can use an app or a blank journal, here are two good reasons:
First, an app could be useful, but when you handwrite your goals, dreams, and plans, they become more concrete as your subconscious mind internalizes it better.
The other reason is that a planner gives you a structure and proven framework that already works for thousands of people. So you don’t have to reinvent the wheel from scratch or wonder what you should write in your planner.
In this review, I outline the featuring pages of the best daily, weekly, monthly and yearly planners so you can put your productivity and success on autopilot.
A cheap yet super high-quality planner loaded with features to help you stay productive every single week.
- Wheel of life, habit tracker, values tracker, metrics tracker
- Daily tracker with ideal schedule, actual schedule, top 5 priorities, actions, wins, lessons, opportunities, gratitude
- Weekly goals, areas of life, quote, weekly review, wins, lessons, opportunities
Best for the Law of Attraction lovers or for those looking for a famous planner.
- Weekly goals, weekly priority, weekly overview, weekly appointments, reward, quote, today’s goal, to-do list, positive habits, ideas, notes
- Monthly goals, reward, feel-good action list, skills and habits to master, most important monthly goals with action steps, reason and reward, appointment and event calendar, ideas, notes
- Monthly reflection
Another planner combined with the features of a journal.
- Awareness, gratitude, self-discovery section, vision board, goals in areas of life, goals breakdown to choose focus areas
- Weekly planner, goals, priorities, notes, to-do list, habits/skills tracker, wins, reflection
- Monthly planner, calendar, goals, reflection
4. Day Designer
Design and live your ideal day.
- Big picture, goals in areas of life, morning routine, evening routine
- Quote, top priorities, schedule, to-do list, notes, daily gratitude
- Monthly planner
Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days.
- Day pages with reflection, focus, action plan, thoughts, resources
- Night pages with reminders, struggles, solutions, planning, thought
- 10-day sprints and quarterly reviews
Best for those looking to live a passionate life.
- Passion roadmap with wishlist, priorities, planning, goals
- Weekly layout with weekly focus, wins, quote, challenge, personal and work to-do lists, daily focus, appointment calendar, free space
- Monthly overview with calendar, monthly focus, people to see, places to go, not to-do list, personal, work projects, space to break down goals
7. SELF Journal
A journal from BestSelf which is famous for their productivity and success tools.
- Daily timeline, Morning gratitude, daily goal, daily tasks, quotes, lessons learned, daily wins, evening gratitude
- Weekly pages with habit tracking, happiness tracking, weekly wins, reflection, goal tracker
- Monthly planner, tasks and reminders
8. SELF Planner
Another planner from BestSelf with different features.
- BestSelf benchmark quiz
- Quarterly reflection
- 6-month bucket list
- Monthly habit tracker
- Weekly time-blocking
- 6 project plans sheet
Plan and act on your 90-day goals.
- Vision board and top-5 90 days goals with reason
- Actions and ideas
- 30 days calendar with notes and quotes
- Weekly overview with wins, lessons, thoughts
- Daily goals, planning, doing, notes with quote
A useful productivity planner from Intelligent Change.
- Daily pages with
, MIT, secondary tasks, additional tasks with Pomodoro time tracking, notes, productivity score quotes
- Weekly planning with priorities, secondary and additional tasks, commitment
- Weekly review with wins, fails, lessons, planning
For all the Panda lovers! 🐼
- Daily pages with morning review (gratitude, anticipation, affirmation, focus, exercise), schedule, priorities, notes, EOD review (wins and improvement)
- Weekly pages with
review(wins and improvement), planning in different areas, anticipation, habits, learning, projects, goals
- Monthly pages
overviewwith calendar, notes, planning (goals, reasons, distractions), review (wins and reflections)
A planner that helps you focus on the important tasks.
- Daily pages with priorities, tasks, notes
- Goal detail with summary, key motivations, next steps, reward, streak tracker
- Weekly preview with wins, action review, task process, events, deadlines,
- Daily rituals with
morningritual, workday startup ritual, workday shutdown ritual, eveningritual Idealweek and rolling quarter with quotes
Perform at your peak with this planner.
- Daily pages with morning mindset prompt, goals/priorities, wins, lessons, gratitude, self-scoring
- Weekly pages with moments, struggles, lessons, review in areas of life with assessment
- Upcoming monthly pages with events, projects, deadlines, calendar, success prompts
- Monthly review pages with reflection, realignment, life assessment
A slightly different planner for those who love the sound of the features listed below:
- Yearly goals with feelings, intentions, goals, habits, rituals, notes
- Monthly overview with mantras and affirmations
- Daily agenda (inside daily planner) —desired feelings, thoughts, intentions, actions, schedule, to-do, body + wellness, gratitude, devotion (Saturday — reflection, not working and Sunday — Envision, stop doing)
- Weekly agenda spread (inside weekly planner) — desired feelings, thoughts, intentions, actions, body + wellness, to-do, devotion, truthbomb
- Weekly journaling spread (inside weekly planner) — Reflect, envision, gratitude, not working, stop doing, declaration, encouragement, relationships, organizations, thoughtbomb
- Monthly check-in for the past month — desired feelings, what’s working, what needs to change, insights, actions and the new month — desired feelings, intentions, thoughts, actions
Bonus #1: The Ultimate Productivity Bundle
A bundle of productivity resources that includes planners, eBooks and eCourses.
- Printables: Daily planners, goal planners, home management planners, mindset planner, productivity planners
- eBooks and workbooks: Goals, home management, mindset, self-care, productivity at work, time management
- eCourses: Goal setting, home management, mindset, self-care, productivity at work, time management.
Bonus #2: Goals On Track
For those who want a digital app for web or phone to keep track of goals and habits.
- Set SMART goals and build action plans
- Track your habits related to your goals
- Visualize your success
- Write journal entries
Conclusion: Which Is The Best Planner?
So there you have it — the best daily, weekly, monthly and yearly planners to increase your productivity and improve your life.
To pick the best planner for you, don’t spend too much time in analysis paralysis. Glance at the features and pick one based on your preferences to get started! And remember, the planners are great to organize your life and mind, but the magic only happens when you take action.
What are the best planners for 2020?
Here are the planners I recommend: TRACKTION planner, LoA Life Planner, Clever Fox Planner, Day Designer, Freedom Journal, Passion Planner, SELF Journal, SELF Planner, 90X Goal Planner. Productivity Planner, Panda Planner Pro, Full Focus Planner, High Performance Planner and Desire Map Planner. Find the links to these planners in the post.
Happy planning (and doing)!
Affiliate Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. That means if you purchase a product through my link, I get a commission. Thanks for your support!